Being a professional photographer or photography as a hobby is quite trendy nowadays in the country. It is true that smartphones come loaded with great features and are quite cheaper than the cameras, and this is one of the reasons why people have started showing interest in photography.
Those who want to take a step ahead in the field knows the importance of a high-quality camera. They come with specific features that the smartphone cannot provide.
With new advancements and technologies, the market has come up with cameras that fall under your budget and have great potential to fulfill your needs.
If you’re looking for a DSLR, these are some of the best options under 40000. These cameras might not be the first choice of a professional but works well for the beginners and semi-pro. Have a look.
Also read: Best DSLR camera under 50000
Best DSLR Camera Under 40000 For Beginners
Nikon D3500 DX-Format DSLR 2 Lens Kit is one of the best DSLR cameras under 40000 which we highly recommend to some traveler, as it’s easy to use as a beginner with not so complex features and a good quality image.
Best Budget DSLR camera under 40000
Nikon D3400 Digital Camera Kit is the best budget DSLR camera under 40000 with some great amazing price because this was one of the oldest models of Nikon in the budget DSLR category. But don’t doubt its compatibility and features because it provides you maximum of all the features which an expensive DSLR camera provides. Although, If you are in the learning phase and have a budget, you should go for this one.
Best DSLR Camera Under 40000
Here’s your list of best DSLR under 40000. Go through every model carefully and see which one can be your ultimate pick.
1. Nikon D3500 DX-Format DSLR 2 Lens Kit
Well, Nikon is one of the brands everyone is well introduced to. The brand is known to provide its customers with cameras equipped with great features and functions. Starting with the same brand, this is a user-friendly Nikon D3500 that comes with some incredible features along with some advanced options that can help you take your best click. The camera is built in such a way that it not only shows durability but looks elegant in the photographer’s hand.
No matter you’re just a beginner or familiar with a DSLR to some extent, the camera will always your best learning buddy. Apart from great photos, one can even record amazing videos with the same level of quality and outstanding dynamic range and stabilization available in the software blended with top-notch technology.
The Nikon D3500 comes with 2 lens kit that has two matched lens and lets you cover every angle possible with the correct frame rate, quality, and dynamic range. All in all, a camera with such wonderful features and a complementary lens can be a steal and worth investing in.
- 24.2 mp sensors, 100-25600 sensitivity range, an Expeed 4 image processor that possess 11 autofocus points
- Manual controls and customizable frame rates
- Easy connectivity with Bluetooth, NFC, and Wi-Fi for easy transfer of pictures
- Expeed image sensor that is around 15 times larger than the cameras in smartphones and provides you with a clearer photo
2. Canon EOS 1500D 24.1MP DSLR Camera
The next on this list is the Canon EOS 1500D that comes from another famous brand called Canon. This wonderful piece is worth considering because of the high-resolution images it provides you with and the amazing image processing abilities. Other features that make the camera a great option is the low light capture capabilities and high ISO speed that is tough to find in a camera under 40000.
The larger sensor size of the camera also enhances the shallow depth so the user can bring some high-definition videos and pictures irrespective of any condition. Also, the full HD resolution feature along with the optical image stabilization makes sure you can have a high-quality shot that is yet not possible in the flagship devices.
- The DIGIC 4+ Image processor is available with 9 autofocus points, 100-6400 sensitivity range, APS-C CMOS 24.1MP camera
- Optical viewfinder for fine-tune composition and framing
- 5 creative filters to shoot by ambiance selection
- Easy connectivity with Wi-Fi, NFC, and Bluetooth for easy transfer of photos and videos
- EF-S and EF lenses that are compatible with EF-S mount to click from any angle
3. Nikon D5600 Digital Camera 18-55mm VR Kit
Yet another one from the Nikon brand that is fairly a great piece, available at the nearly the same cost as some of its latest models. The camera is available with 24.2 megapixels and an Expeed image processor and that are considered one of the most advanced versions that suit the needs of the new-age photographers.
This model also lets you record high-resolution videos that come with the time-lapse feature and you can even do the recording in low light conditions. Besides this, the strong and durable built with the most intuitive touch interface together presents you with the best camera in the nowadays. Also, the Nikon D5600 model is available with free cloud storage.
- It features 39 point autofocus system for capturing smaller details and reduce noise to a great amount.
- The touch screen varying the angle, while the LCD screen can swivel up to 180 degrees, so one can easily use and capture the images from any angle.
- The body of the camera is easy to handle and the advance bar can help you control the focus by just using the thumb.
- The battery life is simply amazing and can help you click 970 shots per charge.
- The snap bridge app makes sharing or transferring the files quicker and easier.
4. Sony Alpha ILCE5100L Digital SLR Camera
Here comes another renowned brand that provides its users with some great models equipped with incredible features. The ILCE5100L can let you click high-resolution images and record videos, thanks to its latest features and convincing results.
The camera also encourages constant shooting with 6 frames per second, while the 179 phase auto detection AF points help you provide with high-resolution images. Also, this model under 40000 can be an ultimate upgrade as compared to the conventional cameras because the professional modes of the camera are quite superior.
- 24.3mp Exmor APS-C camera can shoot and record in HD and high resolution.
- It comes with 179 phase-detection that goes together with the fast hybrid AF and can work well in low light conditions.
- Easy connectivity with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and NFC for faster transfer of pictures and videos.
- Its LCD screen can swivel up to 180 degrees, so you can easily take selfies and do V-logging as well.
- It has a built-in pop flash that allows you to click a high-quality image in poor light conditions.
5. Nikon D3400 Digital Camera Kit
Next on the list is the Nikon D3400 that became popular and is still known for its Snap bridge connectivity that allows the person to download the pictures or videos easily and directly to the smartphones or desktop.
Even though it falls under the category of mid-range price, its outstanding features are something that any photographer looks for. The camera also features an ISO range of 100-25600 for providing you with crystal clear images in the low light conditions as well. Talking about the 24.2 mp image sensor and Expeed 4 image processor, the model can deliver images with great details and high resolution that too with perfect colors and quality.
All in all, with great features and easy usage, the camera can be a great pick for the beginners out there and with the compelling settings, it can be a model worth looking for.
- Snap bridge connectivity and Bluetooth low energy transfer the files to your smart device by using less battery during the process.
- This connectivity feature can even access the D3400 when it is shut down through the snap bridge.
- The sensitivity range of 100 to 25600 helps you click the best shot in the dark conditions as well, while the 24.2 sensors and Expeed 4 setup make the shot clearer.
- The 11 autofocus points can help indulge in continuous shooting at the speed of 5ps, so you can easily click even if the object is moving.
With this, we have come to the end of this article. So, these were some considerable camera options under 40000 and how you can easily pick the right one. Choosing the best one is not a difficult task if you’re clear about your requirements and how you want to click your best picture.
Also read: Best DSLR camera under 30000
Buyers’ Guide to the Best DSLR camera under 40000
For high-quality and high-resolution images and videos, a DSLR can work very well, but while picking up the best one you might get confused with a lot of features present in different kinds of models. The selection process seems to be a tough job. If you learn about the features and considerations one needs to look before grabbing the perfect camera, the process becomes just a cakewalk.
- Best Image Quality: Well, you are investing a big amount on your camera, you cannot settle for an average quality one. While choosing any model, make sure it can provide you with high-resolution images and videos irrespective of any condition. Apart from this, megapixels and maximum range of sensitivity are also important.
- Focus Speed and Shutter Speed: Another important point is the ability to click multiple shots in no time and gain focus as compared to the normal ones. One should get a camera with a good shutter speed that can help you capture moving objects accurately and track the object even if there is a constant moving.
- Manual Controls: Here comes the next feature where most people prefer going for the default settings and avoids any customization. Why though, if you’re putting in such an enormous amount of money, try to look for manual controls as well. These enhanced controls can be changed or adjusted as per your needs and the kind of quality picture or video you want.
- Monitoring: There’s nothing more heartbreaking than not getting the results the way you expected. You can get cameras that are available with good LCD screens. The cameras with LCD screen can help monitor the video, you can change the focus speed and modes accordingly.
Also read: Best camera under 15000