Are you looking for the best headphones in India? Here we come up with different products including their detailed review and specification so that you can make the right purchase.
Firstly, Headphones is not just for music, it includes a lot of science and engineering. In 2019, some headphones come up where you can set everything from a Surrounding voice to the distortion. Headphones are something that never got picked because of brand and looks, but it’s the feature that makes it the best.
Also read: Best DSLR camera under 50000
Top 10 Best Headphones In India
It’s 2019 and our first recommendation is obviously a Bluetooth Headphone. Here is Boat Super Bass Rockerz 400 Bluetooth On-Ear Headphone.
These headphones have amazing battery backup and can play the music up to 9 hours after the full charge. Although it is Bluetooth headphones, the voice quality is of high quality and can match the market standard. It has super bass, noise cancelation microphones, and a very good operating range. If you are not using the headphones, still don’t worry because it has around 100 hours of standby time which really helps travelers.
It takes around 2 hours for charging and ha a 250mAh battery. The frequency range is 20Hz to 20kHz. Its sensitivity at 1KHz is 110db.
If we talk about the dimension( 26.6 x 26.4 x 9.1 cm ) for 109g. It also has one extra port if you want to add the AUX cable. The product comes with a year of Manufacturing Warranty and yeah, It has a mic, so you can have some officials calls as well.
2. Sony MDR-XB450 On-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones
Our Second recommendation is Sony MDR-XB450 On-ear Headphones with extra bass. The brand is SONY, so we can trust the quality of this product easily.
- On-the-ear Headphone, 24 ohm Headphone Impedance, 1000 mW Max Power Input, 30 mm Headphone Driver Units, 5 Hz - 22000 Hz Headphone Frequency Response, Wired Connectivity, Over-the-head Design. Connector Plating Gold Plated, Cord Type 1.2 m Y-type Cord, Impedance (Ohm): 24 Ω at 1 kHz
- The Sony XB450 makes sure rich bass is never missed out on. Providing excellent depth, the headphones ensure a pleasurable listening experience. Magnet Type Neodymium
- Swivel Folding Design, Pressure Relieving Ear Pads, Tangle Free Flat Serration Cord, Stereo Mini Plug, Diaphragm: PET, Dynamic Type
- The XB450 is designed to match your attire and mood while you flaunt them listening to your favourite songs. Wired, Headphone Type On-the-ear ; Plug: Gold-plated L-shaped four-conductor stereo mini ; Sensitivities (dB/mW): 102 dB/mW
- 1 year warranty Contact_us on: [ 1800 103 7799 ] for any product related assistance
The quality of this headphone is its Advanced Direct Vibe Structure as well as a 30 mm power-packed driver that delivers an extra bass on this headphone. Its flat-folding build and the tangle-free cord makes this a perfect accessory to all the music type, as well as for the cinematic experience.
Also, the design of the product is very catchy and gives a perfect finish. It can handle 1000 mW without any pressure. It comes in a dimension of 21 x 6 x 28 cm. Also, know that this headphone doesn’t have a microphone to it.
3. Audio-Technica ATH-M20x Over-Ear Professional Studio Monitor Headphones
The Audio-Technica ATH-M20x Over-Ear is also a professional studio monitor headphone. The backbone of this product is its design and looks. You can use this headphone for around 12 hours a day, thanks to its soft ear pad which makes it comfortable for a listener.
- Advanced build quality and engineering
- 40 mm drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Tuned for enhanced low-frequency performance ; The headphones are designed for studio tracking and mixing
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- Convenient single-side cable exit. Designed for studio tracking and mixing
The noise cancellation part of this headphone is mind-blowing, it cancels almost 90% of noise and helps you in enjoying your music. It’s wire made up of aluminum which improves the sound quality throughout.
The neodymium drivers help in the performance, by
which it can give us superb sound without any unwanted noise.
You can also use this headphone is studio tracing, thanks to 3m straight cable and 700mw input.
The Audio-Technica ATH-M20x Over-Ear has a dimension of 29 x 25.4 x 10.4 cm and also give us ease to connect with various devices.
Let’s consider you just need a headphone which that works well with your phone and computer, no high definition music, no complex setting, and good design.
Sennheiser PC 8 over-ear is something you should consider. You can easily do your office work like video chat and calls with this headphone.
In short, I will say this is all in one headphone. Whether you have to do office work, playing games, watching your favorite series and much more, this headphone will always there for you. The audio experience is great.
The dimension of this Sennheiser model is f 21.11 x 6.4 x 24.4 cm and weighs 191 g.
Also, it gives us the brand value. Sennheiser has a good name among sound products and trusts me, this won’t disappoint you.
Every Snneheiser products go through a quality test where the engineers check the sound quality and durability of headphone, to give the user the best experience.
5. Philips SHB7250/00 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones
Another Bluetooth Headphones, with another most trustable brand Philips. I agree that Philips SHB7250 wireless headphones with Bluetooth headphones cut the cables but they didn’t compromise the quality of sound. It’s the same as we expect from Philips in every term.
- Big, bold bass you can feel
- 32mm speaker drivers
- Great sound isolation for better listing experience
- Adjustable ear shells and headband for optimal comfort
- Control calls, music and volume with ear-shell switches
The functionalities of these headphones make it even more usable. We can easily track the calls, and switch the music in call in just one click. It also has a neodymium 40mm speaker that helps in clear bass and sound.
These headphones come with the NFC pairing features and allow us to connect the headphone with just one click. The appearance and usability of the product are superb, as it comes with an adjustable ear shell and headband.
The headphones come with 11 hours of playback and 190 hours of standby time.
In short, this product will not disappoint you.
6. Audio-Technica ATH-AX1iSBK Over-Ear Headphones
Audio-Technica ATH-AX1iSBK is an Over-ear headphone that delivers the perfect sound as well as unbelievable bass. The frequency range is from 20Hz to 2200Hz, and this is the reason for such amazing sound quality.
- Universal mic, volume & track control for smartphones and other listening devices including android phones, iphone, ipad and ipod
- Generously cushioned ear pads provide comfort for extended wear
- 36 Mm drivers produce optimal sound
- Ear cups fold flat for easy storage
- Available in a variety of colors: red (ath-ax1isrd), white (ath-ax1iswh), blue (ath-ax1isbl) and grey (ath-ax1isgy)
This device the capabilities of all three platforms, Windows, Android, and IOS.
But the price of this item is slightly high, because of the luxurious look and cushioning. Still, I will say it’s worth the money. You can easily pick up calls and do basic phone tasks. Audio- Technica also checked every product before sending that to its customer
7. JBL T450BT Pure Bass Wireless On-Ear Headphones with Mic
Hey, Fanbase. Here is your product “ JBL “. JBL is literally a word that describes the good quality sound. These headphones have Bluetooth connectivity and approximately 11 hours of run-time.
- Superior listening experience with JBL Pure Bass sound
- Wireless Bluetooth Streaming
- 11 hours of playtime under optimum audio settings
- Call and music controls on earcup
- Flat-foldable, lightweight and comfortable
The headphone is comfortable, very light and In short the best headphones in India.
JBL Fans, don’t think twice. Grab the deal as soon as possible.
8. Motorola Pulse 3 Max Wired Headphones
Motorola launched its first headphone which is pulse 3 and got a huge appreciation from the market.
- 40mm driver
- Ultra light weight with rotating ear cups
- Inline microphone
- Noise isolation
- Get the latest weather updates & listen to your favorite music on the go with one touch access to Alexa
These biggie headphones have around 38mm Drivers inline microphone which helps the user to access their phone without their hand.
The body is good, as Motorola now, how to impress its audience. The ear cups are rotated which reduces the overall size of the headphone, The dimensions are 8.9 x 16.2 x 20 cm.
9. Samson SR950 Professional Studio Reference Headphones
Samson SR950 Professional Studio Reference Headphones are only for studio people. If you have a good knowledge of music or persuing your future in the music industry. This is for you.
Samson SR950 gives you the best results of your mixing and experiments on music. These headphones have a robust bass response and ultra-clear voice. The 50mm driver gives awesome mixing of music with noise cancellation techniques. As we said, this is not for personal use, these headphones are heavy and for professionals.
10. Avantree Audition 40 hr Wireless / Wired Bluetooth 4.0 Headphones
Another Professional Headphone. Avantree Audition 40hr headphones give you all the essential features with some advance one which the professional DJ use.
- ACTIVE NOISE CANCELLING: Effectively reduces distracting low frequency background noise while preserving characteristics of audio source at the press of a button. *NOTE: ANC works best at reducing consistent Low Frequency Background Noise, including engine sounds, metro noises, large crowds etc. Inconsistent or sudden bursts of sound like a lively conversation, car horn or shouting are usually unaffected.
- SUPERIOR SOUND: High precision-engineered 40mm stereo drivers combined with an advanced Bluetooth CSR chipset deliver powerful and steady audio ensuring a smooth but dynamic music listening experience.
- ULTRA LIGHT & CUSTOM FIT: Weighs only 0.40lb (180g). Constructed from lightweight yet durable materials. Offers an improved and fully customizable fit with swiveling ear cups, an adjustable foldable headband and super soft earpads. An ideal music companion for traveling.
- WIRELESS & WIRED 2-IN-1: Bluetooth 4.1 connects in seconds from up to 33 feet away. Built-in rechargeable battery provides up to 10 hours play time in ANC Mode and up to 18hrs play time in Bluetooth Mode. Includes an audio cable for use in wired mode via the 3.5mm AUX port without draining your battery.
- FULL CONTROL ON YOUR HEADPHONE: User-friendly and hands-free capability allows you to make calls, choose music tracks, adjust volume and switch ANC ON/OFF - all from the headphone's on board controls.
The bass range is quite impressive as Avantree uses all the new technology in this one.
After a full charge, the playback time is approx. 38 hours, but it also has a wire option, which will run the headphones in DC mode and doesn’t burn the battery.
Being professional, the quality of over-ear headphones is superb which gives you great comfort and convenient adjusting. You can also use this at Home, watching a long movie or a lot of mixing in the studio. These headphones have everything.
Also, the customer support is highly satisfied with all-day email and live chat supports with a full year of replacement warranty.
Also read: Best Bluetooth Speakers in India.
Factors To Look For When Buying Best Headphones In India
A few factors will help you in making an informed decision when you are shopping for headphones.
There are three types of headphones.
- Over-ears type: Over-ears type also known as around-ear headphones are those headphones that completely wrap around the ears of the user.vSince their ear-cups completely wrap around the ears of its user which gives users a different type of comfort. Over-ears type is less portable as compared to other headphone but the sound quality always remains up to the mark.
- On-ears type: Headphone which generally sits inside the ears of the user.The sound quality is loud and good, but still not recommended for a long duration.
- In-ears type: The third type of headphones are In ears type and are 100% portable. You can use these headphones on a long journey and trust me you won’t regret it. The earbud fits easily in the ear canal, while it is powered by 8 mm to 10 mm drivers.
Here are some of the features, you should look in every headphones before purchasing.
- Noise Cancellation: A technology where you the disturbing noise got automatically cancel by the device is known as Noise Cancellation. The reason for this is small microphones on the edge of your headphones which absorb the outside noise and give you the best result. The drawback of this technology is that it drains the battery but this is a must-have feature if you travel by metro, plane or bus.
- Wireless or not: These Headphones have no cable, which makes it easy to use as well as more portable. You just need a Bluetooth device whether it’s your phone, PC or tablet and you are ready to go. The main issues faced by wireless headphones are low audio quality ( as compare to wired one ), battery issue and sometimes connectivity issues.
- Are you a gamer? : Some companies make headphones especially for gamers which give then 7.1 channel surround experience. These headphones are very useful if you are playing games like pubg, counter strike because of footsteps matter. Also, it enhance the sound quality and you can simply plugin it in PC, console or laptop. But remember, if you think it will also give you perfect music experience, then let me tell you that’s not the truth.
- Imaging and Soundstaging: This is a unique feature that comes in the new generation Headphones. This feature gives you the unique experience of live performance. The users feel that the sound is being produced from a different location on stage which seems very real.
- Budget: The most important factor for every Indian “Budget”. We want to buy everything but this is the only thing which restricts us. So, first, decide your budget and then go for the various range of headphones. Also, technology entirely depends on the price. The most recent version will always be expensive as compared to the other one.
- Brand: Out of 10 there are 5 people for whom Brand really matters, like Bosh give you class, Sony gives you value for money and noise gives you the Chinese tag.
- Appearance: Sometimes we buy the latest super-expensive gadget but it didn’t suit us because of size, look or something else. So, it is very important to see which model suits you the best, after that check the utility and then Boom!
We know, It’s hard to select one of them, but they all are awesome depending upon your budget and usage. We tried our best to help you guys with the same, Happy shopping.