Best Laptops under 50000- Reviews and Recommendations
We cannot deny the fact that laptops have made our lives incredibly easier if compared to the times when you need to get the proper setup done at home. As easy as using these laptops seem, the more difficult it is to get the right model. With a lot of options present on the market, it might make you uncertain about your choice.
If you’re looking for the best laptop within the budget under 50000, selecting the best one will surely depend on your usage pattern, specifications, and other features. Since laptops have become more of a necessity than a luxury, you’ll always want to invest in the right product and we can help you make the right decision.
Here we are with the list of the best laptops under 50000 and you can even get into the correct selection process, thank us later for the quick buying guide provided.
Also read: Best Laptops under 60000
Best Laptops Under 50000 – Reviews
Have a look at the list of best laptops under 50000. Penetrate the features and specifications of every model and choose the best one.
1-ASUS VivoBook 15X509
Let’s get started with the multitasking laptop, which is not only good for video editing but gaming as well. The laptop can be an option worth considering if you have a budget of 50000. Some of the features that let you go for it include 8th Gen Intel Core i5, full HD display, 2GB NVIDIA GeForce MX230, and 8GB RAM. The 512GB M.2 SSD storage is also available with this ASUS laptop.
You’ll get a biometric unlock feature for better security, thanks to its built-in fingerprint sensor. With almost 6 hours of battery life and 1.9kg weight, this laptop is just a steal. Adding more to the features, it runs on Windows 10 and the full-size keyboard with a num pad on its right.
- 15.6-inch FHD 1920×1080 16:9 with Anti-Glare Display
- 1.6 GHz (Up to 3.9 GHz) Intel Core i5-8265U
- Built-in fingerprint Sensor
- Windows 10
- 2GB GDDR5 NVIDIA GeForce MX230 Graphics
- 512GB M.2 SSD
- 8 GB RAM
- Weight 1.9kg
- Battery: 6 hours
2- Dell Vostro 3578
Next, on our list is the Dell Vostro 3578, which is known for its amazing specifications that are hard to find in this price range. This laptop is available in different OS versions that allow you to select according to your choice.
The 15.6 inches full HD display AMD Radeon 520 Graphics 2GB Graphics memory, 8GB RAM, and Intel i5-8250U processor are some of the additional features that make the laptop worth investing in. 4 hours of battery life and 1TB of storage makes it the laptop of your choice. It runs on DOS, so if you need to use Windows 10 or some other operating system, you need to install it manually.
- 15.6-inch FHD Display
- 8GB DDR4 RAM
- Intel i5-8250U processor
- AMD Radeon 520 Graphics 2GB Graphics
- 1TB hard drive
- 2.5KG Weight
- 40 Watt-Hours Battery
3- Acer Aspire 5s
Yet another wonderful option that won’t just come under your budget but its great features and specifications will make it a profitable deal for you. The 15.6 Full HD display and the Acer ComfyViewTM LED-backlit TFT LCD display makes Aspire 5S a great pick for playing games and watching videos.
It comes with 2GB NVIDIA GeForce MX 150 GPU for handling gaming and graphics very well. Additionally, the laptop is equipped with 1TB storage, 8GB RAM, and 8th Gen Intel Core i5 processor. Acer Aspire 5s runs on Windows 10, the full-size keyboard lets you work comfortably for a long time, thanks to the 8-hours of battery life.
- 15.6-inch FHD 1920×1080 ComfyViewTM LED-backlit TFT LCD Display
- 8 GB RAM (upgradable up to 32 GB)
- 1.6 GHz (Up to 3.9 GHz) Intel Core i5-8265U 8th Gen
- 1 TB 2.5-inch 5400 RPM HDD
- 2GB NVIDIA GeForce MX150 GPU
- Windows 10
- Weight 1.8kg
- Battery: 8 hours
4- Dell Inspiron 5575
Here comes the Dell Inspiron 5575 that not only looks visually appealing but is known for its powerful features. The laptop is equipped with AMD Ryzen 5 processor and Integrated AMD APU Graphics. For an amazing viewing experience, the laptop comes with a 15.6-inch Full HD display. Its 1Tb storage and 8GB RAM lets you store as many important files you want. Inspiron runs on Windows 10. It comes with HD Webcam and the standard keyboard makes working on it easy.
- 15.6-inch FHD Display.
- 8GB DDR4 RAM
- AMD Ryzen 5 2500U with Vega8 Graphics processor
- 1TB hard drive
- Integrated AMD APU Graphics
- 2.5kg laptop
- Windows 10 operating system
5- ASUS VivoBook R542UQ-DM252T
Another option from the ASUS brand that comes with some great specifications and proves itself as a considerable option under 50000. Featuring 15.6-inch Full HD display, 8th Gen Intel Core i5, and 8GB RAM, the laptop is just an outstanding model. Its 1TB of storage capacity provides you with enough space to store as many photos, videos, and other data as you want. The laptop runs on Windows 10 Home and has a great battery life of 4 hours.
- 15.6 inch Full HD LED Backlit Display
- 8GB DDR4 RAM
- NVIDIA Geforce 940MX 2GB Graphics Memory
- 8th Gen Intel Core i5 8250U
- 1TB Hard drive
- Windows 10 Home
- Weight 2KG
- Around 4 hours of battery backup
6- HP 15-BS180TX
Here comes a laptop that will surely impress you with its great battery life, HP 15-BS180TX is one of the most famous HP laptops out there. For amazing viewing angles, the laptop comes with a 15.6-inch display. Power-packed with 8GB RAM and Intel Core i5-8250U process, this HP laptop works wonderfully.
Also, to handle all the graphics and gaming needs, it has a 2GB AMD Radeon 520 Graphics. The 11 hours of battery life on a single charge is what we were talking about in the beginning ‘will surely impress you’.
- 15.6-inch FHD Display
- AMD RadeonTM 520 with 2GB Graphics Memory
- 8 GB DDR4 RAM
- 3 Watt-Hours battery
- 2 TB HDD
- Weight 1.86 kg
- Up to 11 hours and 45 minutes Battery
7- Lenovo Yoga 520
Last but not the least, Lenovo Yoga 520 is a wonderful convertible laptop and you can use it in 4 convertible modes. If a convertible design is what you’re looking for, Yoga 520 can be your best bet. It features 8th Gen Core i3 8130U and 14-inch Full HD touchscreen display. Adding more to the features, 1 TB storage, and 4GB RAM makes the laptop a great option under 50000. Also, due to its lightweight, the laptop is ultra-portable. It has a battery life of over 10 hours and runs on Windows 10.
- 14-inch FHD touchscreen display
- 4GB RAM
- 1TB storage
- Windows 10
- 8th Gen Core i3-8130U
- Weight: 1.7KG
- 10 Hours battery life
Also read: Best DSLR Camera under 50000
Best Laptops under 50000 – Buying Guide
Having proper information about the product you’re going to buy is necessary for the selection process. It helps you grab the perfect piece for yourself and make you invest your enormous amount of money into a promising model. Here are some features you should consider before you buy the best laptop under 50000.
- Laptop’s Size: One of the first things you need to look while buying the laptop is its size because the screen size is a permanent aspect. There are no chances of upgrading it as you can do with your RAM or ROM. The screen size of the laptop starts from 11.6 inches and can go up to 17.3 inches, while the standard size is 15 to 15.6 inches. Small screen size will fit your needs the best if you want a portable one. However, remember laptops with below 15.6-inch screen won’t support the Intel Core i7 processors, thus you should always prefer a 15.6-inch screen size.
- Screen Quality: Depending on your usage patterns, your screen time will be decided, right? Therefore, the quality of the screen should be comfortable to use and look at. Touchscreen laptops have become a trend nowadays, however, these screens are quite glossy and can not a good option for your eyes. Talking about the best screen quality, it should support 1920×1080p resolution, which is a full HD display. You might laptops that provide 4k resolutions. Other aspects that contribute to quality screen are IPS technology, wide-angle viewing, refresh rates, HDR compatibility, and many more.
- Quality of Keyboard: Well, the keyboard of any laptop is the most frequently used part of it. If you want to indulge in long typing sessions, a comfortable keyboard will be of great help and fulfill most of your needs. Laptops with a 15.6-inch screen size come with the best keyboards with correct space around the arrow keys and full-sized keys. Also, the keys in such keyboards are perfectly placed, which is hard to find on the small-sized laptops. A quality keyboard can easily sustain a minimum of 10 million presses.
- Random Access Memory: Gone are the days when people were satisfied with the 4GB RAM, nowadays no one will go below 8GB RAM. A higher configuration helps in defining the laptop’s quality. Also, more RAM lets you run different applications at the same time without any delay. Higher RAM even states that the processors can process more data. Power users can consider 16GB. On the other hand, if you have a compatible motherboard, you can easily upgrade the RAM whenever you want.
- Battery Life: The battery life of a laptop is dependable on several factors like brightness, active connection with the Bluetooth devices and internet, number of applications running in the background, screen resolution, and many more. The operating system is yet another aspect that plays a crucial role in deciding the battery life. While checking out better battery life, look at the battery’s rating in Watt-hours or milliamp-hours.