Best Laptops under 60000 in India- Reviews and Recommendations
Having and working on a PC sounds nice if you need to work only during your 9-5 job. But this option won’t work when you need to complete something urgently outside the office, or you want a portable option or a convenient device that lets you work in your comfort zone. Laptops come here as saviors that are the best compact alternative to those PCs with complicated setups.
These laptops are in great demand for a long time and if you’re wondering what are the best options under 60000 in India, we have got you covered. Buying the best laptop under 60000 might seems to be a tough job but once you get to know the specifications and features, picking up the ideal model will be a breeze.
Now, all you need to do is, just sit back calmly and continue reading our piece of information.
Also read: Best Laptops under 50000
Best Laptops under 60000 – Reviews
We have enlisted the top laptops under 60000 here. Have a look and carefully go through the models to select the best one that suits your needs.
1- Apple MacBook Air MQD32HN/A 13.3 inch-Laptop 2017
Starting with our first choice on the list, Apple MacBook Air is popularly known for its 12 hours of battery life that will help you keep up with your productivity throughout the day. The laptop comes equipped with 8GB LPDDR3 RAM and 128GB Solid State hard drive. The pixel density of 1440×990 helps the laptop support millions of colors.
You can even take a break from your hectic working schedule and tune in to its iTunes movie playback of around 12 hours. Other features that make this laptop a steal are the standby time of up to 30 days and wireless performance that connects instantly (3 times faster) to an 802.11ac base station that also offers an expanded range.
Apple MacBook Air runs on macOS, which is known for bringing amazing features and the latest technologies. Also, it uses the 5th Gen Intel Core i7 and i5 processors. While the amazingly-efficient built is perfect for great performance, the Intel HD Graphics 6000 processor lets you enjoy an enhanced gaming experience. Its ultra-speed easily lets you complete different tasks like browsing web or editing photos.
The weight of this laptop is just 1.35 kilos. One can put it to sleep for over 3 hours and the laptop will enter the standby mode. This will help you protect the battery life for around 30 days.
2- HP Pavilion 15-au620TX 15.6-inch Laptop
Take your work to a new level and enjoy an advanced way of working with this laptop from one of the renowned brands, HP. The wonderful features of the HP Pavilion let you go out of the box and show your creativity. This laptop comes with a Backlit Keyboard that offers a flawless low light usage. The aesthetically pleasing design and lightweight frame gives it an enhanced look and goes hand-in-hand with your style. The dual HP speakers and HP Audio Boost are simply mind-blowing for the ultimate audio.
The Prismatic battery of the laptop allows you to work for up to 9 hours. You can charge it to 90% in just 90 minutes. One of the things that make this laptop distinctive is that you can always upgrade it your way. This HP laptop comes with i7 and i5, 16GB RAM, and up to 2TB HDD. Also, with the HD webcam available with noise cancellation feature and dual-array mic you can enjoy an outstanding social media experience. Talking about the HP Protectsmart, it encourages better data protection. The Nvidia GeForce 940MX 2GB Graphics are perfect for an impressive gaming experience.
3- HP 15-BR011TX 2017 High-Performance 15.6-inch HD Laptop
Yet another model from the HP world, this laptop will help you complete your tasks efficiently. This high-performance laptop is available with the latest Intel processor for long-lasting durability and enhanced performance.
Some other features that define the quality of this laptop include HD display, optional HD camera, storage for your important files, movies, music, and photos- plus the fast charge battery of the laptop will keep you entertained throughout. It also comes with a 1280×720 from webcam along with an integrated digital microphone.
Coming to its incredible look, the playful patterns and distinctive textures allows the HP laptop mix with your lifestyle easily. The laptop runs on Windows 10 OS and is equipped with 1TB HDD storage and 8GB RAM. It weighs 2.1 kg and has a processor speed of 2.5 GHz.
4- DELL i5578-2451GRY 15.6-inch Laptop
One of the most amazing and renowned brands, DELL has brought you this multitasking laptop that lets you carry out your work efficiently with its Intel 7th Gen Core i5 processor and 8GB RAM. The wide-angle display and the Wide Viewing Angle screen of the laptop will not only call for your attention but the outstanding clarity provides you with a great viewing experience.
Adding more to its qualities, you can easily work on several applications. This DELL laptop comes preloaded with Windows 10, which means you have access to the Windows’ latest applications. The 15.6- inch laptop comes with a nice multi-touch feature. Also, the 1TB HDD internal hard disk allows you to save as many documents as you want to store.
You can even convert it into a tablet, thanks to its Tablet Mode. The high-resolution touchpad is not just great for a smooth-touchscreen experience and permits more of zooming, fluid panning, and pinching.
5- Lenovo Miix 510-12ISK 12.2-inch Touchscreen Laptop
They say ‘beauty with brains’ is the phrase that goes only with humans, but we say laptops too can be defined with this phrase. The powerful features and elegant looks are what make the laptop worth investing in. The smart watchband can hinge that lets you convert the laptop into a tablet according to your needs.
This Lenovo model comes with preinstalled Windows 10 OS, and the 6th Gen Intel Core i3 processor, nice storage, backlit keyboard. You can enjoy exciting visuals and flexibility of touch interaction, appreciate the 12.2-inch FHD+ touchscreen display. Also, the screen size is great for an enhanced video watching, gaming, and surfing experience.
You can adjust the screen up to 150ᵒ and get the perfect viewing angle for watching videos or typing. Its latest Solid State Drive technology lets you read fast and write with great speed. The keyboard is easy to detach and has optional backlighting. Not to forget about the Dolby-enabled stereo speakers that provide you with crisp and clear audio.
Also read: Best DSLR Camera under 50000
Features to Consider while buying the Best Laptop under 60000
Picking up the best laptop might seem to be a daunting task, but if you know some of these important features of a laptop, the selection process can become a breeze.
- Hard Drives: The hard drives of the laptops are quite pricey and smaller as compared to that of a PC. You’ll find most of the laptops are available with a standard-issue drive that comes with just 100-500 GB. Well, this capacity is enough and lets you store thousands of songs or pictures and more than a few movies. But if you need to maintain a massive collection of files, this capacity will look too little to you. You can always get a handy external hard drive with an extra capacity if you need extra memory. Solid State Drives can always be considered as they are faster, help the battery to last for a longer time, and don’t come with any moving parts.
- Processor Speed: Earlier, the processor speed was checked to determine the quality of a desktop. Nowadays, almost every computer comes with processors with high speeds that are more than adequate for carrying out daily tasks. If you want to buy a laptop for data processing, gaming, or graphic designing. you must check out its processor speed.
- Memory: If you wish to operate more programs at a time and that too without letting the laptop slow down, take a look at its RAM. Remember a simple formula, more RAM means more speed. You should always go for a laptop that comes equipped with a minimum of 4GB RAM. You might laptops that can help you upgrade the capacity of their RAM.
- Battery Life: One of the most important factors to be considered is the battery life of a laptop. Your daily working pattern will help you decide the importance of the laptop’s battery life. If you want a laptop to work on for long hours, a long-lasting battery is crucial. The battery life depends on different factors that include LED-lit screens, low-power processors, and Solid State Drives. The top laptops under 60000 can provide you with up to 10 hours of battery life.
- Screen Backlight: The laptop screen is the hero of a laptop and grabs your attention instantly. The LED lighting technology offers you a better picture. It not only ensures durability but consumes less power as well, that ultimately lets the battery lasts for a longer time. Laptops with a fluorescent display will make you replace it after a few years as it usually fails. LED backlights are known to last quite long when compared to the rest of the components of a laptop.