Best Mirrorless Cameras under 50000- Reviews
Mark our words, right after you complete reading about the “Best mirrorless cameras under 50000” and everything related to it, you won’t be able to stop yourself from buying one. Ever since these highly advanced smartphones have hit the market people have started taking photography quite seriously.
DSLR cameras and mirrorless cameras have definitely become the next step, in order to take photography to the next level. Talking about the mirrorless cameras, they don’t come with an optical mirror like a DSLR, instead, it comes with an electronic viewfinder and let us see what the image sensor can see.
A mirrorless camera also uses a single and removable lens, and since there’s an elimination of the moving mirror, it makes these mirrorless cameras lighter, smaller, and quieter than your DSLR camera.
So, if you also wish to buy a mirrorless camera under 50000 or maybe you’re just interested in knowing more about these cameras we are here to help you with our reviews of Best Mirrorless Cameras under 50000 and quick buying guide to help you make the decision even faster. Have a look.
Also, if you wish to make another addition to your gadget collection, read about Best Waterproof Cameras as well.
A Quick Snippet of Information of Best Mirrorless Cameras under 50000:
- Best Budget: If you’re short of money and want a mirrorless camera that not only comes under your budget but can also provide you with great performance, YI M1 Mirrorless Digital Camera is the one for you.
- Best Pick: Well, we’re not able to settle for one, so if you wish to have a mirrorless quality with best of features, you can either have Canon EOS M50 or Panasonic Lumix G7.
List of Best Mirrorless Cameras under 50000
Now, when you know the type of lenses you need for your camera and perfect click, it’s time to go through the list of best mirrorless cameras available under 50000. Have a look.
1. Canon EOS M50
Starting out with one of the finest mirrorless cameras under 50000, Canon EOS M50 is really compact and allows you to enjoy an amazing photo and video experience. Talking about its mind-blowing features, the product comes with a brilliant ergonomic grip, is really light in weight and comes with a kit lens.
Now, coming to the specifications of the EOS M50, the camera comes with a 24.1 MP CMOS sensor and an ISO range from 100-25600. Your camera also has an Electronic View Finder and a touch screen to help you out with the focus. And not just this, your EOS M50 is even capable of recording 4k videos and filming slow-motion videos in HD 120 fps.
Also, this canon model allows easy transfer of your clicks to your laptop or Mac book by simply connecting your device through Wi-Fi or NFC. Another important feature that makes it a great one is that you can connect your camera with the Canon Connect App and capture pictures using your smartphone.
All in all, you’ll totally love this camera for the stunning image and video quality, thanks to its super-fast dual focus. Also, operating and using the camera is really easy and can the right one for the novice out there. Get fast prime lens for the EOS M50 and click as many amazing shots you want.
2. Panasonic LUMIX G7
A well-known brand on the market, Panasonic has brought you this mind-boggling camera, Panasonic Lumix G7. The Lumix G7 has a 16MP Digital Live MOS sensor and superb Venus Engine image processor.
Also, what adds more beauty to the features of this camera is the quad-core CPU that allows it to process signals with high speed of 8fps when it’s the AFS mode and 6fps when it’s the AFC mode. In fact, its maximum ISO range is also really impressive i.e. 25600.
The 14-22 lens kit of this wonderful model makes sure that you can record 4k videos easily with a frame rate of 30fps. Again, you can get a prime lens for your camera to shoot the best footage ever.
Another interesting feature we should not miss is the 4k Photo function and the 4k ultra HD video technology. With the help of this feature, you can pause your video any time and extract the picture and too that with 8MP resolution.
And its 3.5mm microphone socket, Wi-Fi connectivity, and the option to shoot Time Lapse videos, in-built pop-up flash are some other fantastic features makes this camera even better. Hey! Before you bring this amazing buddy to your home, do not forget that the camera is not waterproof and you need to be extra careful while using it in bad weather conditions.
3. Fujifilm X-T100
Another great mirrorless camera that comes under your budget, Fujifilm X-T100 comes with 24 megapixels APS-C CMOS sensor. Also, X T-100 has a unique LCD design that offers it to do flip out and tilt as well to the side but doesn’t allow it to rotate.
It provides you with outstanding JPEG quality and excellent battery life. Also, this mirrorless camera is available with a built-in 2.36M dot OLED EVF. No doubt, the camera will offer you a great image and build quality, and design, but on the other side, overall you might feel the performance is quite slow.
The reason being its autofocus system, which is not capable of capturing anything moving and even the 4k video is not reliable and looks more like a burst mode, thus poor quality. All in all, if Fujifilm is the only brand you look up to, we would suggest spending a few extra bucks and get yourself the X-T200.
On the other hand, if you don’t want to do any adjustments with your budget, you can check other competitive products from any other brand like Olympus, Panasonic, or Canon.
Who knew that a time will come when we’ll be able to capture a 360-degree shot of a view. This is all possible because of these best 360-Degree Cameras out there.
4. Sony Alpha A6000
When it comes to power and portability, Sony Alpha A6000 will always come to our mind. Do you know what the impressive factor that makes this mirrorless camera better than a DSLR is? It comes with autofocus option as good as a DSLR and can help you shoot quickly like a DSLRs, and you don’t even have to pay extra as you need to do with a DSLR. The 11 frames per second with uninterrupted metering and autofocus is the reason why and how you can shoot as fast as a DSLR.
An electronic viewfinder is one of the key factors in any mirrorless camera, and the OLED eyepiece of Sony Alpha A6000 is absolutely crystal clear and bright, also you’ll not even find stuttering that you might get on EVFs with lower refresh rates. The point is if you’re already using a DSLR and want to switch to a mirrorless camera, A6000 won’t disappoint you. The camera works even great in low-light and can help you get clear pictures up to ISO 1600 sensitivity and can click quite good pictures up to ISO 12,800 in dim conditions.
And above all these features, the camera can also record full HD videos at around 60fps and videos for a cinema look at 24fps. No matter you’re shooting in low-light conditions, the camera will always end with clips with smooth motion, fine details, and great colors.
5. YI M1 Mirrorless Digital Camera
Let’s get started out with the feature that might have not listened in the previous section that the camera comes with a new Micro Four Thirds body. Talking about the price, this one comes with a bit low price when compared to other models out there, thus making it one of the best budget pick in the list of best mirrorless cameras under 50000.
Adding more to the feature segment, the camera has a Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity for a stable connection and to allow you to share files on social media with great ease. Also, an easy app interface makes sure that you can easily connect your smartphone with your mirrorless camera.
All in all, the ease and connectivity of this product ensures that you get the same experience as with a professional camera. Coming to its looks, the camera has a sleek and simple body that makes it even aesthetically pleasing. Also, YI M1 comes with only 2 physical buttons and can you continue with other operations through its 3” touch screen LCD.
6. Sony Alpha A5100
Another affordable camera, Sony Alpha A5100 comes with 24.3MP APS-C CMOS sensor, Sony E lens mount type, and amazing Bionz X processor. Talking about the features of this wonderful Sony product, it comes with 3” touchscreen LCD monitor that you can easily flip in an upward direction at 180 degrees, which further allows you to take selfies as well.
Next, coming to its recording abilities, A5100 is absolutely able to full HD videos at 60p and its continual drive in order to take still photos is up to 6fps. Other great features that make this model worth it is its different autofocus modes like Continuous, Face Detection, Single, and Phase Detect, etc., along with 179 focusing points. Isn’t it so fantastic?
And not just this, the camera also boasts different photography modes as well like Shutter Priority, Manual Exposure Mode, and Aperture Priority, along with an inbuilt flash. And do note that your camera is not able to support an external flash. All in all, if you’re looking for a quality mirrorless camera under 50000, Sony Alpha A5100 can be considered without a doubt.
So, these were some of the best mirrorless cameras under 50000 and since they are considered entry-level cameras, you may not get many features you might be expecting from your mirrorless camera, but they are good enough for those who have set their budget up to 50000 only.
On the other side, if you ask for a more precise recommendation, we would suggest you go for either Canon EOS M50 or Panasonic Lumix G7.
Point and Shoot cameras can be taken into consideration if you want a camera, which is compact and easy to use.
Tips for choosing the Best Lenses for your Mirrorless Camera
Let’s get started out with one of the main features of a mirrorless camera that they can accept interchangeable lenses that further allow you to show your photography skills and end up with an improved quality image.
And let us tell you all in the beginning that choosing the best lens for your camera can be quite confusing. Thus, in order to make the lens buying process easier, here we are with a quick rundown of different type of lenses for your camera. Have a look.
- Standard Zoom Lenses: Starting with the type of lenses that are mainly preferred by those who are getting themselves an entry-level DSLR or mirrorless camera. Usually, mirrorless kits have 14-42mm lens and they generally include a little amount of zoom i.e. 3x, while they are quite cost-effective but not the best quality. However, it’s been a long time that the quality of these lenses has improved.
- Prime Lenses: If you want to save some money, prime lenses or non-zoom lenses can be a perfect choice. With great quality, they are even quite affordable. But if you still want that zoom feature with your lenses, all you can do is, walk a little closer to your subject and it’s done.
- Telephoto Zoom Lenses: Are you the one who is into shooting sports or any other type of event? If yes, these powerful lenses can be the best gift for you as these lenses allow you to capture the action more closely and have the feature to provide you with the best clicks with shallow depth-of-field.
- Though you might feel that these cameras are a bit bulky and heavy, there are manufacturers providing you with smaller and more compact lenses, and too that with high quality. Also, for the same, we would love to recommend going for 70mm-200mm lens.
- Wide-Angle Lenses: If you’re the one who not only has a keen interest in photography but love doing it while traveling as well, go for wide-angle lenses (16-35mm zoom) and it will allow you to capture some breathtaking wide-angle shots.
- Now, shoot that beautiful group portrait with great ease by setting your zoom lens towards the 35mm end of the range. Or you can click that amazing broad, sweeping landscape by adjusting the zoom lens towards the lower end or somewhere nearby 16mm. Also, not to forget that these lenses are quite expensive.
- Macro or Close-Up Lenses: Do you want to get the ultimate close-up shot of that small object? If yes then grab the highest quality macro lens, which is available in different focal lengths like 50mm and 100mm. Just keep one thing in mind that before you choose your lens, ensure that it has macro capabilities.
- Specialty Lenses: Looking for specialty lenses? You can try out the ultra-wide fisheye lens, which is the best in this category and are highly preferred by the shutterbugs that are always in search of some exceptional point of views. If not this, you can try out tilt-shift or soft-focus lenses.
Also, give a read to Best Drone Camera in India.