Bhadrachalam Temple Timings – History.
Worship at the divine temple dedicated to Lord Rama with an awakening ceremony at 4:30 am and too that with some specially written and composed songs of Sannai Trupets Naubat, Tumu Narasimhadas, and poems. We included all the Bhadrachalam Temple timing in this article. Who doesn’t love starting their day with peace, happiness, and feeling of satisfaction in their mind? Bhadrachalam Temple, situated on the banks of River Godavari was built in 17th century by the avid devotee Tahsildar Kancharla Gopanna. Epic says that Lord Rama after a long time of his Vanvasa manifested himself in order to save his adherent Bhadra Maharishi because he promised Moksha for his penance. After then the village was named Bhadragiri or Bhadrachalam.
Also read : Skandagiri Temple Timing
Bhadrachalam Temple Timings/hours
Talking about the history of Bhadrachalam Temple, it is said that Lord Rama came in the dreams of his adherent Pokala Dammakka and told about his whereabouts in Bhadragiri. As told by Rama, Pokala went to the anthill and take out all the idols and built the temple using bamboo sticks. Also, if you go through the Puranas, Lord Rama with his wife Sita and brother Lakshman lodged there for a limited time during vanvas. Parnashala is the name given to the place where they all stayed and the best part is you can visit the same by bus as the place is around 39km away from the temple. Basically, Telangana is popular for its temple-like Chilkur Balaji Temple one of the ancient temples of India.
- The temple opens at 4:00 am in the morning with Suprabhata Seva from 4:00 am to 4:30 am.
- Then the devotees can head towards for the Sarva Darshan that starts from 5:00 am in the morning and continues till 12:00 noon.
- After this, the temple remains closed from 12:00 noon to 3:00 pm.
- The temple reopens at 3:00 pm and then the devotees can again involve themselves in Sarva Darshan from 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm.
- From 6:30 pm to 9:00 pm, Sarva Darshan hours start again.
- Then the devotees can go and involve in the Ekantha Seva at 9:00 pm.
- At 9:30 pm, the temple remains closed.
Bhadrachalam Temple Seva Timings
- Antharalaya abhishekam: 6:00 am to 7:00 am
- Daily abhishekam at Bhadra temple: 7:00 am to 8:00 am
- Kesavanaamaarchana: 8:30 am to 8:00 pm
- Sahasranamarchana: 8:30 am to 9:30 am
- Suvarna tulasi astothara namarchana: 8:30 am to 9:30 am
- Suvarna Pushpa astothara namarchana: 8:30 am to 9:30 am
- Sakalabhistaprada sree rama puja: 8:00 am
- Nithya Kalyana Ubhayam: 9:30 am to 11:00 am
- Rajitha Ratna Seva: 6:30 pm
- Alaya Chuttu Seva: 8:00 pm to 8:30 pm
- Vahana Seva: 8:00 pm to 8:30 pm
How to Reach the Temple?
Reaching the temple is no difficult task. If you’re coming by train, Kothagudem Station is the nearest railway station at Bhadrachalam Road, which is around 40km away from the temple. If a bus route is the way you want to opt for, direct bus facility is available from khammam and Vijayawada bus stations.
Also, if you have enough time left after visiting the temple or if you’re done with the darshan, you can visit some places nearby Bhadrachalam like Sabari, Sree Rama giri, Godavari, Paapikondalu hills, Gundala, Parnasala, and many more.