Yadagirigutta is one of the most beautiful and unique Hillock you’ll found around the Hyderabad city, just 60km away. The temple is also known as Sri Lakshminarasimha Swamy Temple and is a very famous Hindu temple of Narasimha Swamy.
This is an ancient temple and devotees from all over the country and abroad as well (about 5000-8000 pilgrims on an average) come to visit this beauty for worship, to perform pujas you can also find some special rituals while performing pujas in the temple, and to offer their vows every day. If you too wish to visit the temple make sure you know when to visit and how to visit so that you don’t miss anything while on your go.
Yadagirigutta Temple Timings
- Start your day with the peaceful suprabhatam that starts after the opening of the temple at 4:00 am in the morning and continues up to 4:30 am.
- Then be a part of Binde Theertham that continues from 4:30 am to 5:00 am.
- After that, from 5:00 am-5:30 am Bala Bogam is performed.
- See the sacred Nijabishekam, which is done from 5:30 am to 6:30 am.
- Nothing can be better than being a part of archanas offered between 6:30 am to 7:15 am.
- After this, now the doors of temples are open for all devotes for the darshan till 11:30 am.
- Then, PMMaharaja Bogamu is performed from 11:30 am to 12:30.
- If in case, you missed the chance of darshan earlier, the gates are again opened for you from 12:30 to 3:00 pm.
- The temple remains closed from 3- 4:00 pm.
- Devotes can now go for the special darshan that begins from 4:00 pm to 5:00 pm.
- Again, darshan can be done by all devotes in between 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm.
- Archanas are again performed from 7:30 pm till 8:15 pm.
- After that, from 9:00pm the Maha nivedana get started and then sayanothasavam is performed at 9:30pm.
- 9:45pm is the temple closing time.
All these timings are mentioned here for the convenience of the visitors so that they can plan accordingly. Ensure that you confirm the timings prior to visiting the temple because they can get changed by the authorities due to any holiday, festival day or any religious occasion.
How to reach Yadagirigutta Temple?
Reaching the temple is no tough task if you know which mode of transport you need to take and from where you need to go.
- The temple is 62km away from Hyderabad and bus services are pretty high from the city.
- If you opt for a bus, it is just 14km from the Bhongiri Bus Station.
- The nearest airport is the Rajiv Gandhi International Airport, which is 91km from the temple.
- Raigiri Railway Station is just 9km from the temple and services of private vehicles are quite frequent.
- Secunderabad Railway Station is 62km from the temple.
You can choose any of the transportation modes according to your convenience.